The Types of Composite Decking we Supply.
At Composite Decking Scotland we tailor the product we supply to your specific requirements. We supply Hollow & Solid decking boards with Medium grooves.
Medium / Hollow Profile Composite Decking
Rustic / Solid Profile
Medium Groove Solid Profile Composite Decking
SAiGE Contemporary Decking Range:
Our contemporary decking range is available in a choice of hollow and solid decking. The hollow range is more suitable for residential use but due to thicker wall structures, it can also be used for light commercial projects. Our hollow and solid decking range are the same finish and dimensions so can be used in conjunction with each other to use the solid boards for steps and edging. We also offer a composite Trim board 70mm x 10mm in 2.2m lengths which are used as an alternative facia board.
- Colours: Coffee | Charcoal | Oak | Grey.
- Type: Solid Decking for commercial and residential purposes (also great for edge boards & steps) and Hollow Decking for residential use.
- Profile: Mid Grooved Finish. The reverse of the decking board has a wood grained effect – whilst this can be used as an alternative side (or to create a picture frame effect) SAiGE Decking always recommends to use Groove side up as it is better for anti-slip and easier to maintain its original look.
- Dimensions: All our contemporary decking range of boards are available in 3.6-meter lengths are 143mm wide and 23mm high. At these dimensions, 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sqm of coverage. This also means that the hollow and solid boards can be used in conjunction with each other.
- Fixings: Solid Decking: Colour Coded Screws. Hollow: Stainless Steel Hidden Fixing Kits.
SAiGE Rustic Decking Range:
SAiGE Rustic Decking Range is a new addition to the SAiGE Decking portfolio. The rustic decking boards are ideal for commercial and residential projects alike for people who are looking for a composite solution but with a more traditional look. With all the advantages of composite decking (including low maintenance, anti-slip, long life and splinter free), these solid decking boards have a more wood-like weathered effect and are available in a choice of Rustic Walnut & Rustic Grey. As with our standard commercial range the Rustic Decking range is easy to install with 316 stainless steel colour coded screws. This also means that if you need to ever remove a board for access or replace a board the screws are easily located, and the board can be easily removed and replaced.
- Colours: Rustic Grey | Rustic Walnut
- Type: Solid Decking boards
- Profile: Wood-like traditional weathered effect with our mid-groove on the alternative side.
- Dimensions: The rustic decking boards are 3.6m in length are 140mm in width and 20mm thick (coverage is just shy of 1sqm for 2 boards).
- Fixings: Colour Coded Screws